Christian Meyer, Chief Medical Officer, MD, PhD.Experienced biotech executive. Interested in all aspects of clinical research leadership and management.
- 5,129 hits
My most recent pieces
- “Clinical Project Leadership versus Clinical Project Management”
- How to allow researchers to continue exploitation of clinical data in a close down situation
- How to rise clinical development from lethargy
- 10 basic operational challenges in todays changing landscape
- The value of creating standards
- Who’s Afraid of Risk-Based Monitoring? – by GUEST AUTHOR
- Can we stop the spiral of clinical trial costs?
- Decline in clinical research studies stabilised – but can it increase again?
- “…wishing for the nightmare of a recurrence…”
- Controversies in the world of clinical trials
- “…making a dent in the universe…”
- People, processes – processes, people: Inseparable entities in industry sponsored clinical research
- “The seven habits…..” – Clinical Research Leadership principles
- EMA – a role model for respectful harmonization efforts?
- Is clinical quality assurance in early phase trials really important?
TagsClinical monitoring Clinical research Clinical trial Contract Research Organization Execution Risk FDA GCP Good Clinical Practice Histogram Innovation Leadership Management Oversight Project Management Project team Quality assurance Quality Management Site Performance Site selection Start-Up Strategy Trial feasibility Trial Start-Up Tips Vendor Contracting Vendor Identification Vendor Selection Virtual Biotech Virtual business
- Blogposts in Danish Clinical Trial Methodology Closing down a biotech company Electronic systems Enrollment performance Guest Authors Leadership Challenges Outsourcing Strategy Rescue Study Syndrome Risk-Based Monitoring Strategies Risk-Based Oversight of Clinical Trials Study Start-Up Trial feasibility Uncategorized Vendor oversight Virtual Biotech
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.